Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Right, I'm tootling off to Tesco for a spot of yellow stickering.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Of course you are :hugs: I have sewing and yarn-y type materials as well as art stuff. :smile: And a good supply of chocolate. :biggrin:

Condensed soup is something you won't find in my cupboards - I prefer to make sauces from scratch. :blush:

Chocolate and knitting? Who could refuse? ^_^

I don't expect you to have any condensed soup in your cupboards, but it was on the list of ingredients from @Salty seadog.

IaninSheffield

Veteran
Placed order with Rose Bikes in Germany.
Parcel arrived in the UK less than 48hours later.
DHL haven't managed to shift it to my house in 3 days!

delivery details

It's nice that it's getting out and about on scenic tours of the North though, don't you think?

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Day
Off to Silverstone for the Walter Hayes Trophy in a few minutes - the weather forecast isn't favourable with loads of wind & rain to come.
First of the rain stared as I got to the outskirts of Wellingborough and then tipped it down until around 10:30, after which it was just cold & windy. Some good racing despite the conditions, and just about to have a beer or two when the F1 qualifying starts.

Premier Inn wi-fi is useless - it's quicker to use my phone as a hotspot for the Chromebook!

tyred

Legendary Member
I finished moving all the components from my old winter fixed wheel over to the spare Raleigh Pioneer frame I had and ventured for a 15 mile test ride and really pleased with the outcome. The other frame was always too long in top tube length for me to be truely comfortable. Just a few minor tweaks to complete next weekend before pressing it into service.

I want to get back into riding fixed again. The Pioneer suits my needs as it is more practical as a utility bike than a road bike, has acres of space for wider tyres for the often poorly surfaced minor roads I normally ride on and I also fancy a tour on fixed at some point and the Pioneer is a very practical frame. It also rides very nicely.

Top Bottom