Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mybike

Grumblin at Garmin on the Granny Gear
On this occasion. They were getting a bit long.
athena_longnails.jpg

I just looked to see when the qualifying for the US Grand Prix was on Channel 4. 12.30 tonight ! :ohmy:

They are taking the p *** !

Eh, well getting up to watch the rugby was a waste of a good hour's worth of sleep. :angry:

Rain has blown over here for now - it was coming down in stair rods until midday - and is now extremely blustery. But we do have the odd sunny interval.

I have been putting that extra hour of wakefulness to good use to work on a new painting. Which incidentally involves a very dreich day at Thruxton... :laugh:

Now I've got to go and be 'sociable' with parents at the local children's club...

You can always come and hide here. :hugs:

Onesie, art materials and tea will be supplied. :smile:

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
Right, I have chicken breasts, (from a chicken not under my shirt:rolleyes:), chorizo, leek, spring onion, sweetcorn, cheese and condensed chicken or mushroom soup. I have store cupboard stuff too.

I have notions of a pasta bake later today.

You are hereby on notice that I wish to eat around 6pm today.

What should I do?

Last edited:

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
Right, I have chicken breasts, (from a chicken not under my shirt:rolleyes:), chorizo, leek, spring onion, sweetcorn, cheese and condensed chicken or mushroom soup. I have store cupboard stuff too.

I have notions of a pasta bake later today.

You are hereby on notice that I wish to eat around 6pm today.

What should I do?

I expected at least some {non grammar) advise I'm sending up the @Reynard signal. .

Top Bottom