Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I'm nearly up.

tyred

Legendary Member
A lovely morning on the perambulation this morning with no wind, rain and it brightened up to blue skies and ☀️

The storms brought down a lot of leaves. The guy in the house across the road will probably get his noise generator leaf blower out to move them somewhere else. :evil:

All ready for another day's gainful employment.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Dry day forecast but looking out that is a bit doubtful and a brisk wind blowing.
According to the forecasts there is no let up in the foreseeable future so triking is not likely as I do not like getting the electronics wet. I would take a bike out if I could balance it but my confidence is shot so just walking I think.

A lot of FB stuff is put in my non residents who all think they know what is best for those who live here. When I was involved with local politics we always outsiders who pestered us with their opinions on what we should be doing.
The latest one is a group who want to introduce beavers.
Red squirrels would have been ok I think but the RSPB had near heart attacks at the idea.
Sea Eagles seemed to be approved of by them and a new industry has appeared feeding the brutes for touroid photo opportunities.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Good morning from a bright & sunny Suffolk. Coffee has been had with a couple of dunked biscuits.
Will need to pop into Ipswich later on to sort out fitting date & deposit payment for the new bath and after that the day is all mine to enjoy. I'm wondering if I can make some sort of patch out of plastic sheeting (milk/squash bottle?) & waterproof tape to go over the hole in the bath.

Top Bottom