Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Dry all day with spells of sunshine but a bit cold.

FB has great arguments about the car racing, or rally if you prefer.
Somebody has parked a large truck in a stupid place causing a corner with bad visibility to be obstructed.
Counter argument is that we all make a fortune from the event. Somebody must but our shop lost a whole week's turnover as our main customers stayed at home to escape the madness.
Ferry chaos of course and you can only travel against the rally incursion until about Wednesday next week when we should return to normalish as nothing is normal or predictable about the current ferry service.
Could not take trike out for a road run as too many cars doing reccy runs at speed so a bit dodgy. Reluctant to take my car out as well as there would be nowhere to park when I return. No idea who the cars belong to but we now have cars parked in the carriageway which is not normal.

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
Not raining here
Just got ear chewed for not telling someone something but then how am I to know they didn't know, I can understand why some people just walk away from friends and family

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Paperwork for solar product has been perused and I've paid an acceptance deposit. Took slightly longer than planned as I got side tracked and am now off to Silverstone on Sunday for what looks to be a good day's club racing.

Top Bottom