Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
Garden bird feeders have been topped up
Another dozen tomatoes harvested

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Another bright sunny morning with no wind.
Just noticed a large butterfly or more likely moth flutter past my window. A bit late surely.
Yesterday I saw several yachts under sail which is also unusual. Mostly they are ashore for the winter now as many insurance policies run out at the end of September.
Talking of insurance my car insurance has gone down substantially from the previous extortionate levels to £645 or thereabouts.
OTOH my AA membership has gone up but I prefer to keep it in case of emergencies.
Planning a gentle trike run here today for some different scenery.

Morning.
Clear blue sky but a bit chilly. I'm getting ready to go for a ride with my friends. I'm trying some cycling leggings with a fitted nappy. It feels weird!

tyred

Legendary Member
Another nice morning here and I have a couple of days off. I went out for a later than usual perambulation and the traffic is ridiculous around the schools. I'm so pleased I don't need to drive to work. I'd hate to deal with that every day.

I didn't really sleep very well and feel tired and have a headache. I had hoped to go out on the bike today but can't really motivate myself at the moment.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Good morning from Suffolk where it's another overcast and soggy underfoot start to the day.

Coffee has been had and the battery has been changed on the outdoor temperature sensor/sender unit thingie. Today's plans amount to going out to get some milk which will also be the test ride to check the bike fettling I did yesterday.

Top Bottom