Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tenkaykev

Guru
Oh dear! Take it easy and I hope you feel better soon.

Thank you!
( I posted the original message to the wrong forum, it was meant for the old codgers forum 😉 )

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
My nocturnal commute was 12 to 15 miles, from Burton Latimer to Hamtun, along mainly unlit country lanes.. Very quiet but I was always ready to bale out if I heard Stirling Moss in the distance behind me..

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Meanwhile... Coffee News. I thought that my Dualit machine had gone *Fzzzt* so my morning eye opener was delayed by 5 minutes while I checked & changed the fuse.
All is good in the world, now 👍

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
The nights are really drawing in now. I went for a twenty mile ride, first proper dark ride of the winter but I always leave it until 7:30 or 8 if I'm doing an evening ride as there is less traffic.

I get up at 6.30 most days. Today was the first day that it was dark in the kitchen at 6.30.

Official sunrise in London was 6.50 and sunset at 6.53. So we have almost exactly 12 hours of daylight. After tomorrow we will be having more night than day!
☹️

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Good morning from a cloudy and slightly soggy Suffolk.

Coffee number two of the day has just been made and I'm about to enjoy it while sat on the new sofa that was delivered this morning. After that I will have to try to get the pile of bits that made up the old one and are now in the back garden into the car and make a booking at the recycling centre/tip to get rid of them.

Top Bottom