Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tom73

Guru
Dry walk to and from the gym this morning which given the look of weather was a nice bonus. Slow morning just a bit of house work and a my body weight exercise routine. Will need to risk going out later just have to see how it go's and if it rains it rains.
Thought I make a start on a job application boy it's tenuous each quilifation needs puttnig in one by one, saved one by one followed by add another yes/no option. Once I'd got though that the bloody site went funny and can't get back in to do the rest. NHS job site has never been the same since it's moved to the new one.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
If I ever become a politician I would like to declare that in the past I have received free gifts from Kellogs. I would also like to point out that I never got one of those shark toys despite my mum buying those horrible Shreddies! :angry:

I received a gift from Mercedes Benz.

Not a car, but a very nice Teddy Bear keyring, teddy is wearing a Mercedes Benz tee shirt.

Judging by today's posts, we'll be getting rain toward the end of the week.

We've got a new moon, but it's only a little one, about 10m diameter so mundane news rather than breathtaking.
"According to Al Jazeera news:
From late September until late November this year, a “mini-moon”, called 2024 PT5 by the astrologers who spotted it approaching will be orbiting the planet"

Adjust your horoscopes accordingly.

Top Bottom