Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
how else can I bore everyone?

oldwheels

Legendary Member
The other things you see is letters from the NHS turn up with a date of 2 weeks ago. No way they all spent that long in the post. What on earth happens after the letters are printed. They are aged like a good wine in a cellar before posting?

I got a phone call Monday afternoon about an appointment and got the letter of confirmation on Wednesday. I suppose they need to send a letter in case of misunderstandings tho’ an email might serve.
Other recent appointments have all been confirmed promptly.
Currently I have a lot of appointments but no delays with letters.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
I got a phone call Monday afternoon about an appointment and got the letter of confirmation on Wednesday. I suppose they need to send a letter in case of misunderstandings tho’ an email might serve.
Other recent appointments have all been confirmed promptly.
Currently I have a lot of appointments but no delays with letters.

Going to vary by NHS trust and even practice I’d imagine. My letters have been consistently somewhat late.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Lovely sunny day now, but could do without the strong north easterly breeze.
Unless there's a sudden change in the forecast weather, looks like I'm off to Snetterton for a few hours on Saturday afternoon and having an indoors day on Sunday.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
maybe wanna go check on them? :blush:

I had a quick sniff outside the window but there was no smoke apparent. And I couldn't tell where the alarm was coming from so I left the firemen in peace.

Top Bottom