Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
To arrive at a proper conclusion, I'd also need to sample the Bushmills, the Jameson, the Tullamore D.E.W., the Roe, the Kilbeggan, the Teelin, the Croithlí and the Connemara.

The answer is The Kilbeggan. At least among the first four.

tom73

Guru
Got very busy at the gym this morning , funny as Friday mornings its normally pretty empty. Bit of slow morning as I had the Dr's at 9 so no time do much else. Turned out she had IT problems so not much she could do so i've to go and pick up the paper work next week. She was more than happy to and was quick to sort out the referral if little fuss. We spent much of my appointment comparing our experiencers of how bad and impractical NHS IT is.

Turned out well having a slow morning as I had chance to see Mrs 73 as she been on long shift so is out 1st thing and I in beed when she gets back.Will need to go out at some point as Mrs 73 want a few things for work next week. Though I have to hang around as my new iPhone is due to be coming shortly. Just had a missed call from the Dr asking to phone back which I've tried a few time to do but get cut off. So guess when I go out better go via the Dr's be quicker than trying to get though.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
IMG_0560.jpeg

mybike

Grumblin at Garmin on the Granny Gear
Delayed day in the office and the ebike for what's seems far too long had a day in the work bike shed. Lunchtime visit to Nationwide to move a 1 year ISA to another on maturity. Snag was by mistake I went in the Nat West initially, near same colours and entrances almost side by side and nothing evident inside to say it wasn't the Nationwide otherthan in hindsight being a touch on the big side.

We only have a Nationwide now, everyone else has closed down.

Top Bottom