Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Weather has improved this week. Anglesey on Weds, Llyn Padarn Thursday for paddle boarding, Friday early morning spin then to Llandudno for a wander and to get some new walking shoes (current pair lacking any grip they are worn out). Followed by a meal out at the local pub in Dyserth.

Quiet day today as its the last full day/night before returning home tomorrow. We probably have a sunset swim for MrsF. SIL still in the area and asking for lifts. It's our holiday and not for giving lifts.

Anyway only four days in work then I'm off bike packing with two other CC'ers for 5 nights.

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
First cuppa went down well.
Awaiting food delivery.
Then we need to wander in to town.

been enjoying a gout flare up the past cpl days. got a little worse last night. called out from my Sunday job. supposed to do a pub crawl w/ the family later. dunno 'bout that. can't find my favorite ice pack but this will have to do. elevated & on the couch now
gout flare.jpg

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Beautiful sunny day with a few white clouds moving slowly across the sky. Cannot remember when we last had a sunny day.

Out early on the trike but the traffic was heavier than expected reaching nuisance levels but generally not dangerous. One driver was chancing things a bit coming round a blind corner too fast but there was just enough room for me to squeeze past. If I had been another car there would have been a different outcome. This is a single track road with passing places.
Stopped a few times to admire the view in some sheltered and warm spots.
Back to town and went to the marina and car park where there is a handy bench to sit on if it is sunny and watch yotties doing strange things like the guy with an inflatable canoe and so much luggage he could not sit down in the canoe. Looked like he was using it to go out to a bigger boat on a mooring.
Car park was packed with too many people wandering around.

Top Bottom