Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I've just had some Oasis soup....
You get a roll with it 👍

tyred

Legendary Member
Presumably the promoters will be insuring against the risk of them falling out again before the gig.

Maybe I'm cynical but I'm sure they must have good motivation for getting back together that will help overcome any difficulties.

R (2).jpeg

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I'm presently working out how & where I can see the Tour of Britain around Hamtun on Saturday 7th.
They're zipping along, around & across my usual way home from work so, hopefully, I can get the chance to be there. I doubt I'll be finished in time to watch the finish in the town centre, though.

A warm, breezy and mostly sunny day here chez Casa Reynard.

Did not sleep well and feel rather bleugh. I have a chesty cough, my nose is like a leaky tap, I have a stuffed head and I really wish I knew what I've done to my right knee, as it's rather painful. Well, I sort of know what it is, as my kneecap is a bit wibbly, which means I've likely strained the damn thing again.

My hopes for a quiet day have been dashed, as I noticed that the damsons I picked on Friday really need using. I do not want to waste them, so I shall be making damson & apple jam this afternoon. Thank goodness it's a pretty straightforward task, and sets pretty quickly thanks to the high levels of pectin. So shouldn't take me too long to do.

Hopefully I'll still get some time to bum-park in the sun with a book or a podcast for a bit.

Anyways, it is almost time for luncheon and someone wants their chicken.

Top Bottom