Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tenkaykev

Guru
I've tried that and it's very good. Reading about the various yeast products, apparently Marmite has been gradually made blander, the original is now marketed as " Vintage ". Others say that Morrisons own brand is close to marmite original though we don't have a large Morrisons locally and the Mini Morrisons don't seem to stock it. ( I was going to do a " blind " comparison, purely in the interests of science of course)

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Looks like a day of sunny spells but rain is on the forecast.
Dump run later with the stuff I moved from my sheds but my power tools are being kept back as my son will take them tho' not really a diy person. More like my father whose tool box consisted of a hammer, screwdriver and not much else.

Before I go anywhere by car I will have to shift a wheely bin belonging to the hated holiday house which has been put against the front of my car.
It demonstrates that they do not care about those who actually live here and are just an inconvenience to their holiday unless in a servant capacity. The bin should be at the front entrance of the house which is on a different street.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Good morning from sunny Suffolk where the lovely weather continues for another day. Coffee has been had so it's time to get moving.
Off on an away day for the first time in a month with Leeds being the destination and a new venue to visit - The Irish Centre to see Waxahatche tonight. Looking forward to the air conditioned coolness of the trains for the next couple of days.

classic33

Leg End Member
Good morning from sunny Suffolk where the lovely weather continues for another day. Coffee has been had so it's time to get moving.
Off on an away day for the first time in a month with Leeds being the destination and a new venue to visit - The Irish Centre to see Waxahatche tonight. Looking forward to the air conditioned coolness of the trains for the next couple of days.
Wonder if it's too late, as a member, to object to outsiders being allowed in and being able to get served at the bar?
The New York Road, there when they were building that, further down closer to where GoOutdoors is now.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Looks like a day of sunny spells but rain is on the forecast.
Dump run later with the stuff I moved from my sheds but my power tools are being kept back as my son will take them tho' not really a diy person. More like my father whose tool box consisted of a hammer, screwdriver and not much else.

Before I go anywhere by car I will have to shift a wheely bin belonging to the hated holiday house which has been put against the front of my car.
It demonstrates that they do not care about those who actually live here and are just an inconvenience to their holiday unless in a servant capacity. The bin should be at the front entrance of the house which is on a different street.

Maybe take their bin on your dump run and leave it there? 🤔 😂

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Maybe take their bin on your dump run and leave it there? 🤔 😂

Could tie it to my towbar which reminds me of the farmer in Moray who took his bin down to the main road that way. One day he got distracted and forgot until he arrived at Thanestone Mart with the tatters still attached to the back of his pickup.:blush:

I had a bit of a go on my clarinet. I tried a couple of lines of "Oh Come All Ye Faithful". It started off okay and then the usual getting lost with the number of fingers. I haven't had a go for months now but I gradually beginning to associate the letter bits and the tadpoles with finger position. I tried 2 notes of strangler on the shore and gave up ! I didn't recognize it .

Top Bottom