Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tyred

Legendary Member
Apply that in the pub and you'll not be able to touch a thing!

If I feel the need, I drink in civilized pubs with toilets so I can close myself in a cubicle and apply it there instead of doing it standing at the bar.:okay:

Ripple

Veteran
Had a worst headache in my life tonight. Felt like a stone quarry working hard on deadlines in my forehead. Pain killers didn't help at all. Still managed to get few very short spells of sleep though.
Feel almost ok now. "Almost" because I nearly left local Tesco without paying. Scanned everything at the self-checkout, packed it in the bag ... then wondered why the screen still shows all scanned items. Took a few seconds to realise that I haven't paid yet.
p.s. I don't headaches at all under normal circumstances.

classic33

Leg End Member
Have returned with photos of the Rueben crop. I used to think of blackberries as a September crop- am i wrong? Anyway, it's been August for years.

And thus year it's earlier still; started in the second week of July!

Interesting flavour; almost like apple juice, and MUCH less tart than from brambles. They're supposed to have more sugar than strawberries (which isnt saying much , aren't lemons the same?). If i can get my a##e into gear, i'll try making a hedgerow wine.

We've taken the net off our trampoline, so you can now bounce/munch/bounce/munch
View attachment 739066

View attachment 739067
"Bilberry Sunday" today!

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
I have put a crappy canopy up on my back deck, which may, after my compliance with HOA about other things, set them "off" again. I cannot help it. I tend to set such people "off".

Had a worst headache in my life tonight. Felt like a stone quarry working hard on deadlines in my forehead. Pain killers didn't help at all. Still managed to get few very short spells of sleep though.
Feel almost ok now. "Almost" because I nearly left local Tesco without paying. Scanned everything at the self-checkout, packed it in the bag ... then wondered why the screen still shows all scanned items. Took a few seconds to realise that I haven't paid yet.
p.s. I don't headaches at all under normal circumstances.

ibuprofen or excedrine w/ water & coffee, but most importantly, wrap your skull with ice. if you can. good luck! I hate bad head aches

Top Bottom