Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
Early morning stroll completed under a bit of a hazy that hopefully will burn off once the sun tries .
Garden bird feeders have been topped up.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
A bit cloudy this morning with blinks of sunshine but it may get better as the day goes on.
The meat I got yesterday has to be cooked so better get on with that.

If I go out with the car I need to shift the bin from that **** holiday house again. I am really fed up jamming it back against their gate as they feel leaving the gate free is more important than blocking our cars.
No point in speaking to them as the tenants change weekly so they mostly don't care and besides I would probably be rather bad tempered and rude about their parentage.

A bit cloudy this morning with blinks of sunshine but it may get better as the day goes on.

If I go out with the car I need to shift the bin from that **** holiday house again. I am really fed up jamming it back against their gate as they feel leaving the gate free is more important than blocking our cars.
No point in speaking to them as the tenants change weekly so they mostly don't care and besides I would probably be rather bad tempered and rude about their parentage.

Hide it ! :whistle:

You don't appear to be the only natives who are fed up with tourists.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
It seems like a long time since anything came home...
My memories of our last (men's) footballing victory in 1966 was of being on Brighton beach, during a Youth Hostelling trip, and listening to the World Cup final on my tranny!

(For those younger readers or those of a nervous disposition, that's what we called a transistor radio 📻)

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Good morning from a dry & bright - for the moment - Suffolk. Coffee and breakfast have been had, wheelie bin retrieved and put back where it belongs and that's all that needs to be done today. I'm now waiting to see the latest weather forecast on the BBC before I decide what's happening for the rest of the day.

Top Bottom