Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
What a beautiful morning clear blue sky
First cuppa brewing
Grandparent duties

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Another sunny day in prospect I think with light wind so must get out on trike while it is like this.

There was mention of ticks yesterday. Just going to bed when I had an itchy spot on my leg and found a tick behind my knee. Naturally it was not very easy to see or get at but managed to get it off with needle point tweezers. The only possible place to get it yesterday was in my garden.
No reason given apart from disruption somewhere in the network but Calmac tweet that our ferry service is likely to be disrupted.

Last edited:

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Good morning from a bright and sunny Suffolk. Is everyone ready for a day of overblown hype followed by an evening of crushing disappointment

The first coffee of the day is in the process of cooling down to drinking temperature and in about an hour's time I'm heading off to Snetterton for the British GT meeting. The GTs have 2 x 1 hour races which are the only things I want to see, so in between them I'll probably head to either Thetford or Diss for a few supplies. Whichever I choose it's only a 25 mile round trip so a bike will be taken as everything can go into a backpack.

Mike_P

Guru
Whats this sunny thing people talk of ? Light rain / drizzle pouring down. Met Office is predicting dry spell at noon before it returns.

pawl

Legendary Member
I cut down some of the brush near my house with a little 6" battery operated chainsaw I picked up yesterday. I am sure my homeowners association appreciates that, and as I seem to be recovering well, I figured I would get on it. 32C and high humidity. Not ideal.

I bought a mini chainsaw sometime ago.Certainly made pruning the thicker stemmed shrubs easy.

Excuse me team ... is it possible to overdose on Sugar?
20240714_114204.jpg

Top Bottom