Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
Evening cuppa and a digestive biscuit went down well

Gwylan

Veteran
Cloudy but bright sums up today's weather tho' it was mostly sunshine when I drove down to Craignure this morning.
Forty two miles driven for an x ray which took less than 10 minutes.
Local politics gets very murky and there was much anger in the north end of the island after much fund raising for a new hospital when it was decided to site it as far from the majority of the population as feasable to please the vocal minority in the south. About three quarters of the population is north of Salen where the old hospital was.
I seem to have struck it lucky with the timing as the road was remarkably quiet as it was between ferry landings but I did not enjoy the drive. I used to enjoy driving but now it is just a chore.
When I mentioned the yacht race to Tobermory I forgot that it then continued on to Armadale on Skye next day which was probably why the committee boat was out in the bay as a start line end.
After the drive this morning I feel washed out and very tired so did nothing much for the rest of the day.
If I survive until 0430 tomorrow morning I will be 89.
And if you dont?

Sorry... , well done...,🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇

i will say happy birthday now in case the candles burn the house down

True... But it's an excuse for a bigger cake ;)

mybike

Grumblin at Garmin on the Granny Gear
Didn't Noah save them in his ark ?

2 of each kind, the rest died.

Actually it was in sevens. How Noah chose how many boys and how many girls is not clear.
Maybe he took 7 each of either sex.
What about hermaphrodites?
Have to and look at the source

Only for clean animals, & I don't think dinos were clean.

Take with you seven pairs of all clean animals, the male and his mate, and a pair of the animals that are not clean, the male and his mate, (Genesis 7:2)

Last edited:

tyred

Legendary Member
Cloudy but bright sums up today's weather tho' it was mostly sunshine when I drove down to Craignure this morning.
Forty two miles driven for an x ray which took less than 10 minutes.
Local politics gets very murky and there was much anger in the north end of the island after much fund raising for a new hospital when it was decided to site it as far from the majority of the population as feasable to please the vocal minority in the south. About three quarters of the population is north of Salen where the old hospital was.
I seem to have struck it lucky with the timing as the road was remarkably quiet as it was between ferry landings but I did not enjoy the drive. I used to enjoy driving but now it is just a chore.
When I mentioned the yacht race to Tobermory I forgot that it then continued on to Armadale on Skye next day which was probably why the committee boat was out in the bay as a start line end.
After the drive this morning I feel washed out and very tired so did nothing much for the rest of the day.
If I survive until 0430 tomorrow morning I will be 89.

Happy birthday and many happy returns.

tyred

Legendary Member
2 of each kind, the rest died.

Only for clean animals, & I don't think dinos were clean.

Take with you seven pairs of all clean animals, the male and his mate, and a pair of the animals that are not clean, the male and his mate, (Genesis 7:2)

That opens up even more questions though. Just think about how many breeds of cattle there are, how many breeds of dog, pig, sheep, etc. Did he have two of each breed?

Top Bottom