Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
That's another thing. I've limited space for books now, so I have to be careful whenever I go into bookshop or a charity shop - ! :laugh:

We have a lot of customers who buy books, read them, and then donate them back.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
The deliveries arrived just after 10:00 as did the rain again. It was constant for the rest of the morning and the early afternoon so the only thing I could do was put together the various items. By the time I'd finished it was still raining so I gave up on the idea of going out on the bike and made a booking at the recycling centre - at which point it stopped raining :banghead:At least all the cardboard has now been disposed of as has the gas heater and the old TV stand. Just one more car load to go.

The bedding has also been changed and I decided to stick with the summer duvet as the BBC are showing it as getting warmer overnight next week - fingers crossed. Next up is hanging the washed bedding on the clothes horse, lunch and seeing if there's anything sport related worth listening to on the radio.

Alternatively, you can use Switzerland's previous national anthem, Rufst du, mein Vaterland, which curiously has the same tune.

Being half-Swiss I can't lose this....

Lucky you! :biggrin: Takes all the pain out of watching LOL

If I had to go purely on my ancestry, I'd have no further interest in the tournament right now, what with Germany, Poland and Belgium all having been knocked out.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Lucky you! :biggrin: Takes all the pain out of watching LOL

If I had to go purely on my ancestry, I'd have no further interest in the tournament right now, what with Germany, Poland and Belgium all having been knocked out.

Are Turkey still in it?

Top Bottom