Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I don't have a TV!

I just observed a lot of people shouting at TVs in pubs in Scotland when I was having my dinner so assumed it must be the correct way to watch this strange game.
The correct way to score a goal in football is to face the wrong way, make a half somersault and kick the ball, when you cannot see the goalposts. Alternatively burst into tears when you miss a goal.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
The correct way to score a goal in football is to face the wrong way, make a half somersault and kick the ball, when you cannot see the goalposts. Alternatively burst into tears when you miss a goal.

You've been watching this, haven't you?

pawl

Legendary Member
Heavy overnight rain in Hunstanton.Dry at the moment.Light showers forecast.

Mrs p BIL Me.S I L took the photo.

Attachments

• CEB89F3B-1345-476C-9635-EC53A48D4EDA.jpeg
    CEB89F3B-1345-476C-9635-EC53A48D4EDA.jpeg
    100.1 KB · Views: 15

raleighnut

Legendary Member
I saw a very hoppy starling this afternoon. It had found a disturbed ants' nest and was stuffing itself silly. Now, either ants can bite their feet or maybe they're just very ticklish, but it was doing a rather manic hoppy-hoppy-shake thing between each ant gobbling.

Stamping on the ground to bring more Ants to the surface in defence of the nest

Mike_P

Guru
Evening spent watching a cyclo-cross race on the local country park. Work colleague taking part, eventually dawned on which cyclist he was, Look for the large bike with the 6'4 rider on it wearing an Otley Cycling Club kit. Didn't win.

Top Bottom