Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
:banghead:

classic33

Leg End Member
AO won't even let me place an order now - it just locks me out. Probably because it's the same card, and it's already been declined twice.

Have sorted everything from the bank end.
Could you get your bank to contact them first, to explain that your card is okay?

Failing that, e-mail/phone them and tell them you'll take your money elsewhere, leaving honest feedback behind

Could you get your bank to contact them first, to explain that your card is okay?

Failing that, e-mail/phone them and tell them you'll take your money elsewhere, leaving honest feedback behind

Could do.

And I probably will take my money elsewhere - preferably somewhere I can deal with a human being face to face. I've better things to do than sit waiting in a phone queue.

classic33

Leg End Member
Could do.

And I probably will take my money elsewhere - preferably somewhere I can deal with a human being face to face. I've better things to do than sit waiting in a phone queue.
Honest questions about lousy customer service seem to get answered fairly fast.
For all their bluster, they can't afford any negative comments about customer service. They Stan out.

Or do as I did, send a letter to the Chief Executive, at their home address, outlining your problem.
I was instructed to go back into the same shop, at a certain time, and ask for the manager. Followed the instructions given, and whilst being talked down to, my phone rang*. His chief executive wanting to know if things had been sorted. Answered "No" and got asked to pass the phone over. I said they want to speak to you as I passed it to him. His face was worth a picture, but no camera with me.

Manager avoided me after that.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
It would be an interesting social experiment to see how many Farcebook or Instygram posts about "Leicester Castle" it would take, before American tour groups started turning up.

TBH it is 'quite' an impressive building, when I split up from Pamela I had a flat about 200yds away on Lancaster Rd. looking out on Welford Rd. recreation park later renamed Nelson Mandela Park but known to locals and Rugby* players as 'Dog shoot Triangle'

* when Leicester Tigers play a game against a team that brings a reserve or 2nd team their game is played on the triangle (properly marked out and with goal posts etc) as it is just over the road from the Tigers ground

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Can you ask the weather people to look kindly onMrsp and next week .We’re off to Hunstanton for five days and the weather forecast doesn’t look brilliant☔☔☔
Maz's lad has been there since Tuesday I'll give you the same advice we gave him........ Wells Next The Sea is only 18 miles down the Coast Road, well worth a daytrip.

Top Bottom