Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Right, off to bed.

Nunnight one and all xxx :hello:

That's what I need to work out.

Probably just wants some software reset, I think. I shall have a look at the owner's manual to see if I can cancel the warning.

Is it just a service prompt on the dash? Mine says it needs a service . I ignore it as I did it myself. There are some OBDR's which can reset them .
I don't want to pay out £400 for the garage just to do an oil change which they will probably suck out via the dipstick! Spark plugs seem to go on for ages these days and at their price I should Bl **Dy well hope so. I was pressured into letting the garage do a service previously, the car had only 12,000 miles on the clock and had only done 1,000 miles since the last one . They did change the pollen filter as well but when I discovered all the service was was to do an oil change and video the underneath of my car I wasn't impressed!

Mo1959

Legendary Member
The beauty of air conditioning

Do you have it? I noticed the guy along the road must have a machine and has a big hose sticking out the living room window. Wonder if they are any good.

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
Do you have it? I noticed the guy along the road must have a machine and has a big hose sticking out the living room window. Wonder if they are any good.

Yes we have it in our bedroom and it's worth it's wait for when it's hot or if it's really cold , from memory cost about £1 k a few years ago.
When it's warm like it is at the moment the moment you turn out of the bedroom the heating hits you

Last edited:
Top Bottom