Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
It was a round plate today.
You sound disappointed!

Mike_P

Guru
Sunny with a chilly noticeable wind and occasional spits of rain which are hopefully no more as the washer is on.
The hunt for item I tried the country store for, an additional hook for the bird feeder, was futile; the first place I looked most likely had had them given the two empty hooks amongst the bird feeder stuff.
Did however en route acquire gift card free bananas and ice buns from M&S and the app voucher free fudge from Morrisons that was absent previously.

A mostly sunny day here chez Casa Reynard, albeit it's not terribly warm with a brisk north-westerly breeze blowing.

Sleep was middling, mainly because it was interrupted by piddling. Serves me right to have consumed too much tea last night. On the upsides, I put a bid on that issue of Auto Express I was after before I went to bed, as the auction kicked off too early for my liking. Fortunately I was the only bidder and got it for 99p plus P&P.

I have had a quiet morning printing out the hard copy of my up-to-date catalogue. I can't say "completed" as I still have a large stack of Motoring Newses to process, and I will have, at some point in the not too distant future, some new material from a former pro photographer that my bookseller friend approached on my behalf at the Prescott Historique the other weekend. The catalogue has topped out at 114 pages, but that includes the cover page and a page for a short-ish index.

Am not sure what this afternoon's plans will entail, but early evening I shall be toddling off to Tesco for final reductions. I am in need of bread, milk, butter, parmesan and vegetables in any case.

But right now, it is time for luncheon and I has a hungry.

Top Bottom