Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Fish with potato for dinner, while the wind and rain continue. 80 or so miles to the north, they had snow.

Gwylan

Veteran
Why is it that bikes think they know best where to park?
I propped my bike against a wall yesterday, I turned round and it moved forward slipped down the wall and dented the crossbar! :angry:

I've had to speak quite firmly to Hercules about this several times. His slovenly way of slithering down the wall is quite annoying.
Despite encouraging him to shape up he continues with his delinquent ways. Threats of disciplinary measures have no real effect.

tom73

Guru
Charlie is a bit off it this morning went outside got to the gate and turned backed. So no morning walk have to see if he''s up for his afternoon walk.

I've had to speak quite firmly to Hercules about this several times. His slovenly way of slithering down the wall is quite annoying.
Despite encouraging him to shape up he continues with his delinquent ways. Threats of disciplinary measures have no real effect.

Yes. Despite having a dragging brake block it still went for walkies and crashed. I just don't know what gets into them !

Top Bottom