Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
My working day is completed

tyred

Legendary Member
I done some tidying up and went to pick up some bits and pieces from the hardware shop with the car and spent ages sitting in traffic. How able bodied people voluntarily drive in urban areas is beyond me. I could have walked faster as I usually would but had too much to carry on this occasion.

It's stopped raining now but still very stormy. Not sure I can be bothered cycling in that. I think I'll just get something to eat now and go for a walk later.

Forecast for tomorrow is mostly dry but stormy so will try to motivate myself for a long ride tomorrow if I can.

It's a mild and grey day here chez Casa Reynard, interspersed with the odd bit of drizzle and rain.

Slept much better. Not brilliant, but much better, so I feel less tired today. I have had a quiet day, catching up on some of the backlog of tasks relating to my archive - tasks that I had to put aside to do that drawings project.

Now sat watching the evening news. I have a :cuppa: and a chocolate biskit.

Morning.
It is grey out but dry.
It was a busy day yesterday. We had to be out of the house early to catch a coach for our trip to Brooklands for the Mercedes World trip. When we arrived we decided to go to Brooklands first. I think we were there for over 4 hours because we were enjoying it . We finally went to the Mercedes bit for the last hour to look at their racing cars. We got back home at 6.30 after a long day out .

Did you get to see the Napier Railton?

MikeG

Guru
Just found out Tim Tams are coming to the UK Mrs 73 will happy. Just need Cherry Ripes to come here and she'd be over the moon.

I recognise this as English. However, the combination of words is entirely new to me, and has completely confused me.

tom73

Guru
I recognise this as English. However, the combination of words is entirely new to me, and has completely confused me.

Never been to Australia ?

Tim tams are biscuits a bit like penguin but more malty very popular in oz as is a Tim tam slam. Cherry Ripes are like a thin cherry flavoured bounty bar. They also come in fun size and mini size are part of the selection in boxers of roses.

Top Bottom