Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Good morning from Suffolk where the first coffee of the day has just been finished. There was sunshine while the kettle was being boiled, but since then normal service has been resumed. Nottingham today for Yard Act at Rock City, but a few things to do first - there's a load of washing (which has just started the spin cycle judging by the sounds) to go on the clothes horse and the bedding is to be changed as well.

Don't know if I'll bother with breakfast as I have a free voucher for a breakfast roll & hot drink from Greggs thanks to LNER and another one for a sausage roll & hot drink from Octopus and there's a Greggs at Ipswich station.

classic33

Leg End Member
Well, you lot have been a fat lot of use. Someone here must know where my keys are, Shirley.
Why would Shirley have your keys?

Wotabht the trousers, and coat you were wearing at the time. Then there's those coat hooks just on from the front door on the left-hand side as you go in. That gnome you have for hiding them in, outside the back door. There's the doors to yer various outbuildings to check...

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Well, you lot have been a fat lot of use. Someone here must know where my keys are, Shirley.

Recent events make me wonder whether you've checked in the washing machine and the laundry basket.

postman

Squire
Hanging about waiting to go for the hospital appointment.They are going to tell me i hope what happens now over the next few months.I can tell you i now don't think about the cancer at all.Life just takes over.What does crop up and hurts more.Are the mistakes i have made in life that have hurt people.That is all i am going to say on that.So come on 14-45 lets get it over with.

postman

Squire
Oh i forgot to mention Mrs P is at war.We will fight them on the beaches we will fight them in the fields we will not surrender.So Royal Mail left her parcel behind our green bin,without permission and after her telling them on their own website to delay delivery till Friday,Plus getting a reply accepting this instruction.The items were some special edition Lucy and Yak clothing,she loves this stuff,it is so bright and special.Plus it rained a little she was fuming.Waiting to see what response we get.

Top Bottom