Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
The guy inside the entrance told me that the glass food storage jars would be down in Area Twelve of the Marketplace downstairs. I asked if there was a shortcut to get there.

I swear there was a hint of a sadistic smile as he announced......"There are no shortcuts at IKEA."
Last visit I made* to an IKEA shop, I went out by the same route in.

*Many moons ago now.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
No. Just didn't feel like waiting to get out of a shop that didn't have what I wanted.

My favourite trick for getting to the big furniture department right by the check-outs was to enter the store via the Returns Department which was located right by the exits. It's well worth a try if the stuff you are after isn't located deeper into the horrific bowels of the store.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I have been too ill this winter for the obligatory IKEA visit that goes along with redecoration. I also do not believe the larger things will be allowed to come back on the train, and I have no ambition to drive into downtown Chicago. Ever. Although I like Swedish Meatballs enough.

People do strange things after the ordeal of a shop through IKEA. I urge them, in their weakened state, not to succumb to the temptation of the food shop after the check-outs. The meatballs are vile. The less said about the lager, the better. It's awful.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
People do strange things after the ordeal of a shop through IKEA. I urge them, in their weakened state, not to succumb to the temptation of the food shop after the check-outs. The meatballs are vile. The less said about the lager, the better. It's awful.

I don't think we have lager in Ikeas over here, but the meatballs are good, maybe not as good as my ma made.

Top Bottom