Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
Snap! I'm off to see my youngest granddaughter performing this evening. Well, to tell the truth, every time I see her she's performing....

That's the same here bless them

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Mixed day of overcast with cloud and sunshine.
There was one shower of rain just when I went out for a walk and stopped as soon as I reached shelter.

Worked out what I think is Calmac timetable for the next couple of weeks.
At one time you could easily memorise the winter or indeed summer timetable but now no chance as It changes from day to day sometimes. Best idea is to go to our local Calmac office and tell Michelle what is required and let her work it out. It is complicated by my having a single ticket for the car on March20th which can be converted until the prices change with the summer timetable at the end of March.

Apart from my walk I filled the car fuel with diesel ready for any trip soon. It does cost a bit more than mainland but I need enough to get to a cheaper mainland filling station without worry of running dry.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Mundane to you lot, but not to me: son no. 2 has been at the British Universities Track National Championships in Newport this weekend. His team from the University of Nottingham have done well and he was part of the gold-medal winning Team Pursuit squad, so he's the BUCS National Champion.

Gold-TP.JPG

tyred

Legendary Member
Had a nice 25 miles in the sunshine this afternoon. Was nice and bright but bitterly cold.

My sinuses are blocked up again.:angry:

Tenkaykev

Guru
Mundane to you lot, but not to me: son no. 2 has been at the British Universities Track National Championships in Newport this weekend. His team from the University of Nottingham have done well and he was part of the gold-medal winning Team Pursuit squad, so he's the BUCS National Champion.

View attachment 723301

Is it a misprint, or is " gabrieltaylorrr " studying piracy at University ?

Jenkins

Legendary Member
A dull, grey and fairly chilly afternoon, but I did get out for the couple of hours I'd hoped for and it stayed dry which was a bonus. Very little else done today except for putting the recycling bin out front ready for emptying in the morning.

Tomorrow morning I'm expecting a signed for delivery and I have to take the car for its MOT & service at the garage just up the road - what's the betting that the delivery arrives in the 10-15 minutes I'll be out of the house?

classic33

Leg End Member
A dull, grey and fairly chilly afternoon, but I did get out for the couple of hours I'd hoped for and it stayed dry which was a bonus. Very little else done today except for putting the recycling bin out front ready for emptying in the morning.

Tomorrow morning I'm expecting a signed for delivery and I have to take the car for its MOT & service at the garage just up the road - what's the betting that the delivery arrives in the 10-15 minutes I'll be out of the house?
Directly related to the value, to you, of the item and the time left on the current MOT certificate.

I'd say 25:1

pawl

Legendary Member

View attachment 723301

Well done You must be proud

Top Bottom