Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mike_P

Guru
Day in the office and only forgot the Nakd bar. Managed to survive still. Then having decided 8hrs was enough walking to the car the mobile rang.
The hospital want to restart my appointments or at least one, just had another call 2.30 tomorrow :sad:

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Still raining and only out to the dentist for a consultation and several xrays.
Not too good as several bottom teeth are according to her not worth saving and will eventually give trouble so get rid of them now is the advice.
This is all because of the impending consultation with a cardiologist who may well refuse to do anything anyway.
Appointment got for further dentist treatment and the dentist will consult the cardiologist before my appointment.
Get home and a letter postponing my hospital appointment by a fortnight which mucks up the dental appointment.
Back to dentist for change but now realise the date given is just a couple of days before travelling to the hospital. That is not a good idea so tomorrow back to dentist to change times again.
It also creates difficulty getting to the hospital as I am certainly not driving into that area as I did in the past.
Chaos reigns.:ohmy:

Gwylan

Veteran
Cycled 15.6 km doing sundry errands around the town.

Morrisons meal deal by the creek. The view was considerably better than the meal deal.
See photo.

Then home and sorted out the lighting in the bathrooms. Replaced bulbs and shuffled them around.

Attachments

• IMG_20240228_133934020.jpg
    IMG_20240228_133934020.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 9

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
It's almost raining

Last edited:

tyred

Legendary Member
I had a busy day at work today, interrupted in the middle by a phone call from my solicitor and having to explain the circumstances of my accident to him for the umpteenth time. I will be pleased when this is done and dusted.

I went and dropped a letter in the post box after work. Very blustery even. Rain is very heavy now as I can hear it on the window.

Sinuses are still playing up a bit but much better than it was over the weekend.

Just relaxing now.

Top Bottom