Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Terminal 1 yes. Baggage? No idea yet.
This not yours?
1708183065336.png

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Forecast rain was just a bit late and did not start until early afternoon. Now pouring.
The forecasts for the rest of the month look depressing as rain is forecast on every single day so while I could go for a walk the trike is not going out in that.
Nothing constructive done today but did sort out a little for either selling or charity shop.
How on earth did we get 5 golf umbrellas. One has a small tear but 4 are destined for the charity shop. A large stovetop kettle I think I will try to sell. No idea where it came from but a very solid ornament for somebody's woodburner. I already have one which is often admired painted with heatproof black paint and this could be done similarly.
When I had my workshop down the main car park area I sold a lot of odds and sods and the spare bikes could have gone there for sale to touroid.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Decking screws can be very hard to remove!

The composite decking boards came off quickly once I had access to the screws, but the framework was all nailed. That took some pursuasion, hammer, pry bar. Most of the timber can be re-used when I re-build the decking again at the back of my garage - should only need a couple of planks to replace two which are full of nails. Managed to get the lot in 2 cars (2.5m x 5m area).

Mike_P

Guru
Pouring down now. Earlier, having decided something more solid than Lasagna was required to go with a following dessert of rice pud that needs using up, walked to Aldi in light drizzle. Pork steaks purchased and back up the slightly muddy bridleway, for which Strava this time is probably more accurate with 1344 steps.

Last edited:

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Another city, same old rain.

Top Bottom