Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A red X in the box could see your ballot paper rejected.

Aren't you supposed to put Red X in your fuel tank ? :whistle:

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Screenshot_20240214-221806~2.png

@biggs682

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Good morning and welcome to yet another grey, overcast and miserable start to the day in Suffolk. Half way through the first coffee of the morning and eyeing up the contents of the biscuit tin already.

Windle

Über Member
I have just had acupuncture on my feet . I don't know what it's supposed to cure me of but it bl**Dy well hurts! It was applied by our in house expert Georgie! He involved me in his game in the kitchen chasing his small woollen Christmas pudding toy.

It's a pity that cats don't understand how much sharp claws in soft fleshy human extremities hurts! One of ours, Millie, is a bit of a slasher as well, although always makes it look like its not her fault you pulled your hand away as she was gently resting her paw on it.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Another grey miserable day and wetter looking than yesterday with heavy raindrops on my windows.
My shaver head catch came apart again and it took me a long search with a torch to find the tiny spring on the floor.
Just as well I have a light coloured floor in the kitchen as on a dark floor it would be impossible to find anything tiny.
This needs serious thought to fix it and so far the only idea I have is a bit of sticky tape. Glue to stop the spring jumping out would just jam the whole thing up. I do wonder if blu tack could work tho' it does harden over time. Hmmm.

Windle

Über Member
Another grey miserable day and wetter looking than yesterday with heavy raindrops on my windows.
My shaver head catch came apart again and it took me a long search with a torch to find the tiny spring on the floor.
Just as well I have a light coloured floor in the kitchen as on a dark floor it would be impossible to find anything tiny.
This needs serious thought to fix it and so far the only idea I have is a bit of sticky tape. Glue to stop the spring jumping out would just jam the whole thing up. I do wonder if blu tack could work tho' it does harden over time. Hmmm.

Or grow a beard?

Top Bottom