Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I had yesterday's aborted ride today while Bonnie was having a haircut.
Billing Aquadrome was very wet but not as flooded on the bits I saw as expected.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
GGTJ8UTX0AECJdP?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg

tyred

Legendary Member
Work completed and some errands run in town. I bought this month's Practical Classics so Valentine's night will be spent enjoying a perusal.

Tempting to book a table to eat out and go and sit in the middle of a restaurant on my own to see what sort of looks I get! People would probably think I was stood up.

On the way back from our stint in the museum in town my wife and I stopped to read this old advert painted on the wall of a cafe. We eventually made out all that it said. We think.
It's interesting seeing these old faded adverts on the walls of buildings.

waverley cafe.JPG

Last edited:

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Sure enough rain started midday but I managed to get a decent walk done before the worst of it.
Spent a lot of time sorting out some of the junk room or bike room would perhaps be a better description.
Why do we have so much assorted cutlery? It currently is just a heap but I will need to sort it into some sort of order and take it the the charity shop.
In a past life we did quite a lot of formal entertaining so I suppose most of it came from that time but has not been used now for years.

Top Bottom