Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Mixed up day so far.
Meant to go out on trike but rain started so abandoned that idea and then sun came out.
Decided to tidy a bit of my front garden which has been niggling for a while so got tools and a basket for rubbish and set to. Rain started again but I persisted and got very wet. Back indoors and bright sunshine again. Garden only slightly tidier but it can wait.
Earlier my shaver needed charging and I strip and clean the head as well. Brushing shavings out when something went ping and when I went to reassemble the head it would not stay shut. Head torch and a search of the kitchen floor revealed a bit of catch and a tiny spring about pin head size. Yay it all fitted together and back in working order.
Now sleety hail and not at all nice outside.
Just got eight text messages from Calmac, some duplicates of earlier ones. New problem regarding the fendering at the pier and MV Isle of Mull cannot come alongside at certain stages of the tide so some cancellations again. This means anyone booking will go for MV Loch Frisa which has a small capacity but is not affected by the fendering. It also means more will head for the Fishnish/Lochaline/ Corran option which also has a small capacity and in addition carries more large lorries which take up a lot of room.
I have nothing booked but need to watch carefully for my next trip off sometime soon probsbly.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
It's Pancake Day tomorrow!! 😃

classic33

Leg End Member
Except that it also has a backpedal drum brake at the rear as well.
Does that backpedal brake actually work?

Mike_P

Guru
First day back at work done. Had a morning of admin putting through awkward calls like who to make a cheque payable to! Tempted to say myself. Then this afternoon the useless main work program in its virtualised format froze. Now the trick is to open it again. You cannot have it open twice so both should shut down. The second one froze as well. Tried to use the live version but that is S...........l............o................w.
Decided not working was the best option

Top Bottom