Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It's Bonnie's ear cleaning day today 🥊 🐶

Pardon! :whistle:

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Dry so far but rain is likely later.
Went out early with the recycling bin and it could only be described as "raw" ie cold with a damp wind blowing.
Looking at the forecast there is not one day in the immediate future which does not have rain.
I may dig out the ICE trike as it would be less faff if it got wet and being narrower than the Kett. I could get it into a shed rather than the back of my car.
Bloods need to be booked for next week so need to phone the surgery as they get booked up pretty far in advance.
Nothing else planned and my knee is giving a bit of bother so perhaps it should get rested. This is a problem I have had with my right knee since my teens. No idea what set it off but it returns from time to time to annoy me.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
If you don't know, how will you know when you get there?

If here's so far away you're probably already there.
800px-Here_24%2C859_-_artwork.jpg

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
If here's so far away you're probably already there.
View attachment 721561

I've ridden past that... 👍

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Good morning from a mostly sunny Suffolk. The weather radar shows some wet stuff around, but it's passing to the south of here.

Bit of a late night so the first coffee of the day has only just been finished. I was woken earlier than expected by a phone call from work asking why I wasn't in and had to explain that I've swapped my non-working days around next week, but the person who updates the roster had updated the wrong week and it still hadn't been changed despite a reminder being sent last week.
The wheelie bin (non-recycling) needs to be retrieved and put back round the back of the house now it's been emptied and the washing needs to be put on the line to dry when the machine has finished it's work. After that I may just go out for some fresh air for a couple of hours.

Top Bottom