Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Where is there?
If you don't know, how will you know when you get there?

Jenkins

Legendary Member
I now have a much cleaner and lighter bike now that all the accumulated mud has been scraped off. As I'm back at work next week the main commuter also got a quick wipedown and chain clean/lubrication in anticipation of yet more poor weather.

Walk never got done as I discovered that I only had enough milk for a hot chocolate this evening or for breakfast tomorrow morning so a bike ride was taken to Aldi, which saves a trip on Monday as I picked up the food for work next week while I was there. My sister also popped round on her way to mum's and donated a very large slice of Colin the Caterpillar cake which got scoffed with a coffee when I got home.

Good morning. It must have been a good weekend because I haven't been thinking about work once. I know I have a mammoth 'to do' list but I can't remember what is on it. I'll find out soon enough.

tom73

Guru
Nice start to morning found out Charle had been sick in his bed over night. So before i'd time for anything I let him out side a few long drinks of water later. He wanted to go bak to bed so went and fetched his other bed from the front room. He's still been on a walk though it was looking like a short walk but he was happy to do a full one. Now back and cleaned up and his beds in the wash, I'd only just changed it yesterday.

Top Bottom