Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A greyish day here chez Casa Reynard, with drizzle and then rain moving in after luncheon.

Slept really well, and only now am realising just how wired I've been this last week or so. Overslept, and got woken up by Madam Lexi biting my nose. Now this wasn't one of her "cheesegrater" type nibbled, this was a full-on bite. You've no idea just how sensitive the cartilage in your nose is until a cat's got it wedged in between its gnashers. Ouch!

Spent the morning cutting firewood ahead of the forecast rain. Got a good bit done, the large bins in the garage have been topped up again and the clean sawdust has been swept into a container and kept for use in the downstairs litter tray. The wet layer at the bottom was scraped up and dumped into the green wheelie bin.

As a result, had a bit of a late luncheon; two slices of wholemeal toast, one with pate, one with brie, plus a banana, a pear and the obligatory two :cuppa:

Have spent the afternoon and early evening just sitting quietly and relaxing. And watching a bunch of chonky blokes playing with a funny-shaped ball.

classic33

Leg End Member
Perhaps that is all for the best.
Now, you've gotta have something with yer fish and chips.

postman

Squire
Back from our favourite Restaurant, Sheesh Mahal,Azram the owner sat with us and talked,mind you he does that anyway.You are part of his family.34 years now i have been going.Mrs P even longer.At the end out came a free ice cream pudding with cream and drizzled in dark chocolate.A taste of Heaven.Our kids were with us and we dropped them off at a local bar they did ask if we wanted to go.Not tonight feet up and crash out.A wonderful evening.Tonight was a double celebration 74 th birthday last Sunday and remission from the cancer.

Top Bottom