Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Time to pull the curtains now as it is just getting properly dark.
I have started a terrible habit of falling asleep in the afternoons which I hate doing as I feel terrible for ages when I wake up and certainly not refreshed.
The weather is not very conducive for going outside either tho' I should really go and inspect my sheds to make sure they are still standing. Both are getting pretty rotten but I am not prepared to get new ones built tho' in the long term that is the only answer. Would it be cost effective? I think the answer is no so far as I am concerned.

The end of yet another beautiful day here . This is the view from my house .....nothing but forest and what a sunset !!
tempImageIHKmQF.png

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Rain and a bit of wind this morning.
Strange dreams again last night as on most nights. I was living in a different world and my wife was with me cycle touring.
Some of it probably sparked off by reading Josie Dew's first visit to Japan when the weather was generally terrible but warmer than here. Other parts a bit more of a mystery and memory of dreams fades pretty quickly.
More mundane washing machine on again as the last lot are dry so space for the next batch.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Good morning from Suffolk where it's one of those nothing mornings - not sunny, not really cloudy, not warm, not cold. Coffee & breakfast have been done and I'm waiting for the washing machine to finish doing its thing to the load of towels put on earlier.

I'd like to pop out to the other side of Ipswich this morning to see my sister and brother in law as it was his birthday yesterday, but as they only got back from the Canary Islands in the early hours I'll give it a while before contacting them to find out if they're up and about.

simongt

Guru
As Sunday tends to be a 'clear up / tidy out day for me whilst the GLW is away at the gym and the weather is suspect today, most things on my list are done which is pleasing. :okay:
Away to Aldi later to stock up on choccy bars; not that I'm a chocoholic, but I do like a few squares most days and must be from the 'fridge - ! ^_^

Top Bottom