Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Good morning from a very quiet office in Suffolk. From what little I can see out of the windows it's another grey, overcast & damp morning.
I've still not woken up properly yet as I didn't get back from Cambridge until gone midnight which meant bed time was close to 1am and the alarms went off at 06:30 so the first coffee of the morning was a bit of a strong one in an attempt to kick start my system.

Very little done so far apart from pricing up new tyres for the car - £590 for four with tracking included.

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
Aren't Reform & the Monster Raving Loony party one & the same ?
:whistle:

Nah got different candidates but yes probably are the same kinda thing

Oh second cuppa is ready

mybike

Grumblin at Garmin on the Granny Gear
Forecast to drop to minus 9°C here tonight.

We had an amazing drop:

daytempdew.png

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Well.. Last week, I wrote a review of a greenhouse kinda thingie that I bought last Spring from Amazoon...
Photos were included.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nearly lasted a year A few invisible repairs but it's just hanging in there!

DSC_4115.JPG

DSC_4116.JPG

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today I received an apology and the offer of a full refund 😁

postman

Squire
Mrs P at Costco so I have done some dusting and hoovering.I have also decided starting tomorrow to get out and about.So it's a visit to the church cafe.Lunch will be latte and a chip butty.Got to start mixing now chemo is finished.My plan has worked I have not picked up any infection during treatment.So now I need building up.

Mike_P

Guru
Was that Hillards once?
Taught my kids to ride their bikes in that car park.
No idea. It's one that looks nothing like the rest of Ilkley with it's access road on a concrete raft across the car park.
Work in the office and it quickly dawned on me I forgot the work mobile :smile: but then having walked to Asda at lunchtime I looked at my desk- aargh! No teabags, a visit to the nearest Sainsbury's Local followed.

I am currently deleting & reinstalling Surfshark on my Linux laptop as it won't update the previous incarnation.

what does that do? tell you where the Great Whites are?

My regular dog walking boots having worn through the soles (nearly 2 years, not bad) & barely used heavyweight boots started to rot I decided to buy some new boots. Ouch.

They're OTT for dog walking really but I found I was buying cheap boots every 6 months which was costing more. And they are sooo comfortable.

cool what did you get? can you get the dog to pay for them?

Well.. Last week, I wrote a review of a greenhouse kinda thingie that I bought last Spring from Amazoon...
Photos were included.
Nearly lasted a year A few invisible repairs but it's just hanging in there!
Today I received an apology and the offer of a full refund 😁

that's nice but can you use the money for a similar unit made w/ better plastic?

Top Bottom