Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Does Bournemouth have peace treaties with anywhere else?

Poole? 🤔

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Right, remote control at the ready. Watching A&E Crash Scene Emergency on Chanel 5 and it's cyclists and motorbikers in bits. MrsF due home shortly, better turn over by then !

EDIT - this might need to go over ASAP if I see the car on the drive - poor cyclist has had serious brain injury (helmet on), oh and young lad (late teens) fell of his MTB (just on the pavement) and had a titanium mesh put in his skull.

:whistle:

Last edited:

classic33

Leg End Member
Right, remote control at the ready. Watching A&E Crash Scene Emergency on Chanel 5 and it's cyclists and motorbikers in bits. MrsF due home shortly, better turn over by then !

EDIT - this might need to go over ASAP if I see the car on the drive - poor cyclist has had serious brain injury (helmet on), oh and young lad (late teens) fell of his MTB (just on the pavement) and had a titanium mesh put in his skull.

:whistle:
Just watching it on Ch5 +1.

I always seem to be eating when these type of programs are on.

Gwylan

Veteran
Weather on repeat - its Saturdays again. Morning spend scanning stuff to get rid of the paper versions. Off to IIkley this afternoon (by car sadly) to see what if a bigger Tesco has what the Tesco Locals do not stock.

Was that Hillards once?
Taught my kids to ride their bikes in that car park. On a Sunday, when supermarkets used to close.
Nostalgia, not what it used to be.

Top Bottom