Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Thank you for that. I can knit and speak German (moderately) but could not translate the pattern.
@Reynard does not knit.

Is the "Umschlag rechts/links" make one (stitch) left/right? Although I usually do a Knit front and back, to increase by two stitches.

Umschlag is yarn over, so it might be an increase - or it might be part of a lace or eyelet or other textured pattern - but 'it depends', which is why I asked what you are knitting. Do you have a link to the pattern? Or at least a bit more context, eg the instructions before and after the umschlag bit?

classic33

Leg End Member
A little more favored to MacLean Stevenson, previous C.O. of the unit. The people he refers to in his anecdotes were actually people who lived here. I have been to the country club he speaks of. And one of the hospitals, in an extended guest role and recurring character.
You were there at the same time as he was!

Did he get your autograph?

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Umschlag is yarn over, so it might be an increase - or it might be part of a lace or eyelet or other textured pattern - but 'it depends', which is why I asked what you are knitting. Do you have a link to the pattern? Or at least a bit more context, eg the instructions before and after the umschlag bit?

I will have a look tomorrow, I could send you the relevant two paragraphs. I think it is an "English Rib".

Right, time I wasn't here.

Nunnight one and all xxx :hello:

Top Bottom