Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT204091

It'll be a similar procedure on both devices for activating Bluetooth.
On the picture you'll be given the option to share, from that choose Bluetooth and the other device to send it to. You will have to "accept it" on the other device, to complete the transfer.

Thanks I will have a look later.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
A day of heavy showers outside Is as remarkable as Christmas is going to get.

The only thing of note is the news that A & B Council have passed plans for100 new houses at Craignure.
A nominal couple are designated “affordable” whatever that means. Cynics are of the opinion that it will be a colony of holiday homes.
A localish firm is behind this run by the ambitious family of a guy I knew well when he drove a lorry collecting draff from the distillery to sell on to farmers for cattle feed.
While he did often drive a lorry he was busy planning his next move which made them too big to remain totally island based.
We once had dinner at his place when his wife was alive and it consisted of a huge heap of langoustine with lots of wine. Dive in with fingers and it was a really very good way of using the seafood which he had brought back from a job on Barra on the Puffer he owned at that time.

tyred

Legendary Member
Mind you, I think I'd need to cycle the whole way to Gdansk to burn off all the calories I consumed today.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Going free! I think the seller has a lot to learn about selling stuff.
IMG_20231225_152956843_HDR.jpg

Top Bottom