Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
I think Mary has another still on the go. Did Jesus have a twin?

IMG_0125.jpeg

tyred

Legendary Member
I've had an active morning despite the blustery conditions. I've walked about four miles and cycled about twenty.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Got out for a walk in blustery conditions but managed to find a relatively sheltered track.
I would normally have parked and walked up to my wildlife pal’s place but the road is mostly lined with trees so a bit of a risk in that the car might have got trapped if anything came down near the bottom of the track. Trees have come down there before and while not very large a pitta to clear and I do not normally carry a chainsaw nowadays.

Wind strength still rising and all ferries to here now cancelled for the day.

Looking out from a viewpoint not much to be seen but what looks like a large fishing boat with a smaller boat or barge under tow. This in the shelter of the land but most likely be heading for Tobermory Bay or Bloody Bay a bit further along rather than continue out to the more open sea with darkness not far off.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Today's 73 plate truck has 33564 kilometres on the odometer. I added 457 of those today.
That's it. I'm doing no more work until after Christmas! 🎅 🤶

well, Mother is back in the hospital, for a UTI & IV antibiotics. she'll be 94 in March. poor Sis too, who is hosting her, at her house, for the past cpl of months. gotta get on the road today & our whole Christmas travel plans are up in the air. which doesn't matter. just gotta stay focused on Mom & coach some of the rest of the family, on what they might consider doing

Top Bottom