Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Oh I am in a confused state!
I was wondering why David Attenborough was talking to Adrian Chile's about war! It was John Simpson the War Correspondent! :wacko:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Would it be possible to persuade the Patient that headphones are a great way of hearing his programmes in stereophonic sound-surround? So he wears the headphones.
Good suggestion, but no, I do not think so.

When they arrive I will suggest that, but I think it will be me wearing them while listening to silence or music in another room.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Good afternoon* from a dull and overcast Suffolk. Having escaped the grotty weather so far today, it's just started raining. Looks like another indoor day with the radio, coffee & squash for comfort.

*not intentionally - I was up and about much earlier, but this flu does seem to make me very sleepy!

Tenkaykev

Guru
Good suggestion, but no, I do not think so.

When they arrive I will suggest that, but I think it will be me wearing them while listening to silence or music in another room.

And on a related subject our son has some sort of internal tissue build up / growth inside his head in the vicinity of his ear which they think is benign but are investigating further. He can't hear properly on the affected side and was wearing headphones to listen to various things until that became uncomfortable. He's since tried out some Bone Conduction headphones and they have transformed his hearing, no more discomfort and his stereo hearing is back.

went out for pizza with the family. this place is a well oiled machine
pizza.jpg

simongt

Guru
Our poor wee car is at the 'doctor' awaiting rear brake fix after one of the pads / shoes came adrift.
We've had the car, a Hyundai 1.30 '58 plate, for ten years, always regularly serviced, our typical annual mileage circa 5k., so it's just 'one of those things' eh - ? :whistle:
Only mildly annoying as we don't use it much anyway; bikes rule in our house - ! ^_^

tom73

Guru
I have an order to collect from M&S as it's been sent a day early. If they think I'm going anywhere near one of those out of town shopping centres by car on a Sunday (too bulky to collect on a bike) they must be mad.

Thats what they did with mine which the store went on to lose it. Equally now they've find in I too have to plan a special trip to out of town to get it. Before they send it back.

Top Bottom