Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Had cream of cauliflower soup, then a jacket potato with beans, cheese & coleslaw for supper.

A potential breakthrough in the game of "identify the gearbox" as I have managed to find out who made one and what the ratios were in the other. So hopefully...

cookiemonster

Squire
😅

Attachments

• IMG_0884.jpeg
    IMG_0884.jpeg
    32.7 KB · Views: 14

tom73

Guru
Turned out right and we’ve had snow over night not too much but a good covering.
Dog walk will be interesting still below freezing see how we go.
Think another :cuppa: in order 1st.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I've seen a few YouTube clips of US traffic policemen arresting drivers for suspected drunk driving. The suspects aggressively demand to "call their lawyer".
Do any of you have a legal eagle who would leap out of bed in the middle of the night to spring you from jail immediately? A solicitor in Chiswick wrote our wills about eight years ago but I doubt she's on hand for that stuff. Besides, I don't know her name or phone number.

Last edited:
RM did deliver 14-15.Poor souls job is getting worse,and i understand later starting times will begin in the New Year,i can see many leaving.Sadly no packet arrived ah well Monday maybe.Tuesday hospital,Wednesday cafe visit Thursday hospital for a very very important scan,fingers crossed.If it goes pear shaped i don't know how i will feel.But i am confident,results within a week at the next clinic,fingers,arms,legs eyes,toes all crossed.

Our grandson had a hell of a job to try to get a part time job with them over Christmas. They want the staff but their recruitment agency don't seem to know that and are looking for people with the skills of a brain surgeon! :angry:

Top Bottom