Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Squire
we went to Tong Garden Centre today after being told how good it is,it's ok there is a lot of it.We decided to grab a brew at the cafe there is also a restaurant.Well the brew also needed a sarnie to go with it.Now that turned out to be hot Turkey with stuffing a little more stuffing would have been nice,but the chips with gravy made up for that,it was so big we are not cooking an evening meal.Great place good food.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
It’s the season for hedge trimming. Got my first puncture since August as result. Tyre looking a bit worn, carcass showing. Will fit one of my other tyres tomorrow morning.

Mike_P

Guru
we went to Tong Garden Centre today after being told how good it is,it's ok there is a lot of it.We decided to grab a brew at the cafe there is also a restaurant.Well the brew also needed a sarnie to go with it.Now that turned out to be hot Turkey with stuffing a little more stuffing would have been nice,but the chips with gravy made up for that,it was so big we are not cooking an evening meal.Great place good food.

They also have one at Tingley and are opening one at Thorp Arch.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
From the Richard Ballantyne book again a meet of CC forum members but who are they?

B4E5C8CD-1C54-4924-B81C-BFAE614D4B93.jpeg

Parental's moisturizer pinched.

Blended the soup. My stick blender is on its last legs - the motor is getting rather hot when I use it and the internal gears are making some rather odd grinding noises. Can't complain, it's been in regular use for around 30 years...

Anyways, it's just about time to feed the cat, and then it will be time to feed me.

pawl

Legendary Member
Mrs P has been spending,we have a Ninja sitting in the kitchen.It seems they are the latest fad.

Trouble with Ninjas be warned they tend to kick doors down rather than open them Likely he won’t be sitting down for long 🥷🥷🥷

Parental's moisturizer pinched.

Blended the soup. My stick blender is on its last legs - the motor is getting rather hot when I use it and the internal gears are making some rather odd grinding noises. Can't complain, it's been in regular use for around 30 years...

Anyways, it's just about time to feed the cat, and then it will be time to feed me.

any serviceable parts? can you open it & lube it? swap out a bearing race?

Top Bottom