Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
There goes the weekend
It took a flush and a bucket
16c in kitchen
First cuppa brewing

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Good morning from Nottingham where the sun is starting to appear from behind the clouds.

I may have overdone the cooked breakfast 🍽️

Gwylan

Veteran
I have been left unsupervised.

But it's tipping down. Too wet to cycle.

But I have the car. When we became a one car family I thought we had a car. I've learned it is her car and it might be available to me if I ask nicely and it's convenient

No fiddly odd jobs in the garage.
Not conducive to washing the bike.
On the edge of needing the heating on indoors.
Time for a cup of tea and some active procrastination.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Not too bad outside just now but a bit damp earlier.
So far I have had 6 text messages and one email from BT and Openreach.
At about 0800 one said "our engineer Douglas is approaching your house" and sure enough Dougie appeared at 10 minutes past. Plugged in various things and told me the internet would be down but it would be about 10 minutes. Not far off 5 hours later I am back on line as complication upon complication appeared involving nearly every connection between me and the exchange, including twice climbing to the top of a pole just outside my house.
Just as well I got it fixed as the internet connections were a bit dodgy as well as the phone.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I have been left unsupervised.

But it's tipping down. Too wet to cycle.

But I have the car. When we became a one car family I thought we had a car. I've learned it is her car and it might be available to me if I ask nicely and it's convenient

No fiddly odd jobs in the garage. On the edge of needing the heating on indoors.
Time for a cup of tea and some active procrastination.

Active procrastination? Can you do that with a mice pie and a cup of coffee?

I have about umpty thousand things that need doing, but cannot decide where to start. :scratch:
So I shall sit down and decide which are the Very Important Things, and which are the Things I would like to Do.

What is the protocol if I think it is important to do the Things I Like? :unsure:

Top Bottom