Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Cat flew through MOT, no advisories. 66k miles in 11 years.

Best edit that before @Reynard sees it - Madame Lexi will be off for a service and MOT before she knows what's happening 😁

A cool if very bright and sunny day here chez Casa Reynard. Must've been a cold one overnight as the car is covered in condensation.

Slept well, but had a very weird dream that I was living on an island somewhere in the Pacific, and where the inhabitants were using volcanic vents to bake / steam giant loaves of bread. And it was my job to feed the dough down, and then climb back up over the sticky, pillowy mass. Go figure... :scratch:

Anyways, I have had a morning in the kitchen, and the crock pot is locked and loaded with tonight's supper. Busy afternoon ahead. I have to top up the log bins in the house, and then it's off erranding with the parental in tow. There's stuff she needs to do that I can't do for her, so I shall drop her off in town and go and do some things that I need to get sorted. And then it's pick up the prescription on the way home.

Anyways, it's time for luncheon and SOMEONE wants their chicken...

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Today's 73 plate truck has 19869 kilometres on the odometer.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...

Mike_P

Guru
1250 passed without any sign of yesterdays non delivered parcel. Due to be delivered by 1220 according to RMs tracking

Had to do this weeks work visits, conveniently west initially so the plastics and the remaining polystyrene dropped off at the recycling site on Penny Pot Lane. Sunny and little wind, only one of the wind turbines was turning. Two cyclists passed on that key westward cycle route from Harrogate. One making a rare use of a shared footway at the urban end in order to avoid a TTL queue.
Another car journey along the Way of the Roses route around Brimham Rocks but no cyclist seen. In fact the only other cyclist I saw was tackling the long drag upto Risplith.

Got home to find no card in the letterbox and then around 3.40 heard postie put something through the letterbox and found they had also stuffed the plastic wrapper parcel as best as they could in the letter box.

How did we do asked the RM app, um...

Top Bottom