Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Squire
Two radiators bled and both still stone cold
No wonder if i was bled i would be stone cold.Anyway i blame John Knox,i bet he is the same bloke wot doffed my daughter at her Graduation in Edinburgh,or his cap.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
I actually switched to digital very early on - 2003, as I could really see the benefit. Initial outlay for a camera body was spendy (I went secondhand) but it completely cut the numpties* doing the processing right out of the loop.

Trouble was, as digital got cheaper, a lot of drivers then wangled free photos off their mates, as you say, machine gunning with the camera, rather than paying me for my time and my skill and a nailed on shot of their car. The only time I'd really machine gun was if an incident was happening right in front of me.

* except for Boots in Ely, which had a proper photo lab back then. I got to know the lady who ran the lab, and could tell her exactly what was needed. Perfect processing every time. Everywhere else was somewhat hit-and-miss.

DON'T get me started.

tyred

Legendary Member
I still haven't received the email with my theatre ticket but they've billed my card.

Mike_P

Guru
Just got a message saying postie could not deliver. Have been in all morning. Heard him put a small parcel through the letter box and assumed that was the parcel they had messaged about earlier :angry:
Dull and 7 outside. Swept up the leaves and grot from the storm - might now get to the bin and back without overly filthy footwear.

Top Bottom