Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
Be careful out there, almost got me.

1698763120456.png

Gwylan

Veteran
On the train to fetch Hercules 2 from the bike hospital.
They think he's fit to discharge. Sunny day for the ride home anyway

We are in motion. Sunny day is retreating fast. Waterproof trousers are on the kitchen table.
Doh!

Attachments

• IMG_20231031_145136645.jpg
    IMG_20231031_145136645.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 6

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Just been down to the co-op, picked up my new iphone, a bottle of Glen Grant, and a bottle of prosecco. A worthwhile trip ^_^

Consuming the latter whilst setting-up the former will not end well....

DAMHIKT

oldwheels

Legendary Member
A day with not a cloud in the sky but temp was only 8C which coupled with a brisk wind gave a high wind chill factor.
Went out for a road run on the trike as I reckoned since there was not too much traffic it should be ok so long as I kept an eye on traffic coming from behind who could be blinded. This is probably about the end of runs on sunny days on that particular route as the sun dips further.
Only strange sight was a car partially blocking a house entrance with both front wheels missing but not jacked up. Hazard lights were on but nobody around.
Not sure I want guisers coming to the door since I have made no provision for them. Guising is a bit different to the imported trick or treat as it requires more effort than simply begging which t or t has degenerated to.
I notice a neighbour has fancy lights above the front gate which may be designed to attract them.

Top Bottom