Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Georgie brought in a friend to play last night ! It was a tiny mouse! It seems as though he gets confused with his toys and real creatures as the mouse was hiding by my shoes . Georgie usually puts his toys in my shoes and tries to get them out .
I managed to catch the small mouse and released it without Georgie knowing .

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Bright sunny morning with a spectacular sunrise but still that cold northerly wind.
Corran ferry is back in operation and the debate [arguement] over bridge v ferry continues. The realists argue that a bridge would destroy what the paying touroid come for but the rest just see money and don't care.

Our ferry problems continue as the linkspan at Craignure is out of action due to an electricity failure. They seem to have got one boat off albeit 45 minutes late and warn of further problems. The electricity problem does not seem to be fixed so it may just have been a matter of waiting on the tide to get to a suitable level.
Nothing planned for today but may have a walk and leave the trike till tomorrow when the wind is down a bit to try an off road route.

cookiemonster

Squire
Today’s top tip.

Attachments

• IMG_0784.jpeg
    IMG_0784.jpeg
    63.9 KB · Views: 10
I'm not familiar with the 140. It must have been one of the French-built models, also suggested by the round mudguards.

I'd be interested to know it's spec. Presumably a larger version of the 130.

Will let you know the spec. when l give it the once over. l'm not allowed to play with toys at the moment there is the little matter of moving contents of our current house :whistle:

You are signed off!

I need to sort out health insurance for family members; the German system has many advantages but one disadvantage is that it is a bit more complex for the end user. Fortunately the state owned insurance company have offices in every medium sized town so a ten minute cycle ride was all I needed to go to an office and sort everything out.

I do need to write a report, but as I'm posting on here I can't really complain about that...

Last edited:
Top Bottom