Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mike_P

Guru
It looks like the bottom left hand corner has a sort of gap to allow for that, but I could not make it work.

Try a blunt knife or something similar in the gap and give the knife a twist.
Raining again. The predicted heavy rain on Tuesday never turned up just lighter stuff when it arrived.
Conversely yesterday hardly saw the predicted sunny spells. The ebiked ride to work ran into a bit of drizzle towards its end and with rain predicted around lunchtime, think it turned up a bit earlier than that, my town centre visit was made mid morning. Dry when it came to go home with the ebikes lights on

Last edited:

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Good morning and welcome to yet another wet and grotty morning in Suffolk. No work today as I have to drive my mother down to the Gatwick area this morning to attend her sister's funeral :sad:. As the youngest of 3 girls, my mum is the last one left from that family. Just finishing off the first coffee coffee of the day before putting on my suit.

Gwylan

Veteran
Bike less and very inconvenient. Have to use the car for short journeys, pay parking and takes longer than using the bike.
Walking more than 500m is not easy for me.
But it might support my debate with local management about having a reserve bike.

Thinking of a folding E-Bike. Getting to the station, taking on journeys,light shopping and so on.
Wish me luck!

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Overcast but still dry. I need a rest day but too much to catch up on.
If rain does not appear I must get down on hands and knees to weed the border beside my front path which is becoming an embarrassment. There are snowdrop bulbs lurking there which make a good display in early spring so cannot do anything drastic like putting on weedkiller and then a bark topping.
Breaking news. The passenger toilets on MV Loch Frisa are now working.

Morning .
The weather this morning looks better than yesterday's so far. We have blue sky and sunshine at the moment . There are some grey clouds lurking around and everywhere is wet but yesterday was wet and grey .
I think I may have overdone it yesterday . I'm feeling shattered! I went to bed at 10 last night as I kept falling asleep during Lewis.

Top Bottom