Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ripple

Veteran
They speak warmly of you too!
Actually all depts speak "warmly" about other depts.

Dentist in the morning; here's hoping it goes as planned ...

classic33

Leg End Member
Oh I was trying to keep that very quiet! ^_^
A bit late, but...
6978BCAD-BA3A-41E3-9A7A-0BCDF837D978-450x450.jpeg

tyred

Legendary Member
I gave in an seen a quack about my never-ending head cold. I've probably got a mild sinus infection and have got a prescription for a steroid nasal spray to use for two weeks. I got told off for overusing one of the OTC nasal sprays.

She also recommended a saltwater spray to wash my nose out before using the steroid spray. It seems to be an aerosol tin of French sea water to spray up my nostrils. The last time I looked, this is an island and we have a good supply of seawater of our own so you have to wonder why we need to import it from France. Surely someone must be missing a business opportunity.

The cost of the two items combined would have bought a bottle of whiskey which also cures colds. :whistle:

classic33

Leg End Member
I gave in an seen a quack about my never-ending head cold. I've probably got a mild sinus infection and have got a prescription for a steroid nasal spray to use for two weeks. I got told off for overusing one of the OTC nasal sprays.

She also recommended a saltwater spray to wash my nose out before using the steroid spray. It seems to be an aerosol tin of French sea water to spray up my nostrils. The last time I looked, this is an island and we have a good supply of seawater of our own so you have to wonder why we need to import it from France. Surely someone must be missing a business opportunity.

The cost of the two items combined would have bought a bottle of whiskey which also cures colds. :whistle:
It has the added advantage that if you were to drink it all, you might have forgotten you had a cold.

Top Bottom